RESOURCES & RESILIENCY DIGITAL EDUCATION PROJECT
The Resources & Resiliency Digital Education Project (RRDE) is a project designed to develop technology skills among individuals experiencing homelessness while providing them with technology tools designed to help them achieve self-sufficiency. The project is open only to current residents of shelters or transitional housing programs in Philadelphia. The program runs from April to June of 2018 and participants will be able to choose from 3 modules (4 sessions each):
- HOUSING: Learn how technology can help you with your search for affordable housing
- PARENTING/EDUCATION: Learn how to use technology to help your kids with school and keep them safe on the internet
- JOB SEARCH/ CAREERS: Learn how to search and apply for jobs online
Participants who successfully complete two modules will receive a free Chromebook!
SCHEDULE OF REMAINING SESSIONS:
Housing Module: Mondays/Tuesdays | May 14, 15, 21, 22 | 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Job Search Module: Mondays/Tuesdays | June 4, 5, 11, 12 |10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Spots are limited and registration is required.
To register, click below or call 215-426-8610 x2006
CURRENT COMPUTER CLASSES
Thursdays 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
All classes are free but registration is required.
Call 215-426-8610 x2006 or click here to register.
LSH is part of the City of Philadelphia’s Keyspot Network.
- Basic computer instruction
- Support with resumes and job searches
- Basic assistance with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Access to online learning resources
COMPUTER LAB HOURS
Tuesday 1:00-5:00 pm
Wednesday 1:00-5:00 pm
Thursday 1:00-5:00 pm